The staff at Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy understands your health care needs are complex and require individual care and attention. We focus on person-centered care services, not just the disease. We partner with you, as part of your care team, providing care that is respectful of and responsive to your preferences, needs, and values. We are here to support you in achieving the most benefit from your medication by:
• Eliminates administrative and clinical burdens placed on physicians
• Initiating and facilitating prescription authorizations and refills
• Communicating with insurance companies to determine patient-specific benefits
• Customized patient reports regarding adherence and dispensing history
• Centralized billing and custom invoicing
• Provides patient specific management of multiple conditions and medications
• Offers clinical counselling, including preventive and better self-care
• One-on-one patient care with pharmacist consults to review medication adherence, potential side effects, and self-care tips
At Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy relationship building is central to our work with you. We believe communication is a requirement of that process. Without exception, a patient’s experience is influenced by how care is provided. Our staff are trained to use of non-medical jargon, our communication is tailored to each individual patient’s age, primary language and ability to understand the treatment, teaching and concerns related to their health care. Through your interactions with our team you will:
Our pharmacy software system works with Surescripts® and eRx Network® (formerly Change Healthcare™) via a secure network for e-prescribing. Benefits of e-Prescribing include:
• Increased prescription accuracy
• Eliminates phone and fax refill requests
• Eliminates patient wait time
If your EMR / EHR is Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) certified we can receive these prescriptions from you electronically. EPCS gives practitioners the ability to designate exactly which pharmacy is to fill a controlled prescription. This will eliminate the potential for pharmacy shopping and make it much easier for doctors to validate pain contracts established with chronic patients. This is also a beneficial tool for practitioners in combating drug diversion and assuring that the right patient is getting the correct drug, at the same pharmacy, at the appropriate time.
JTJ Medical Supply, Inc. which operates all Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy locations values your partnership. We are committed to ensuring that we provide the highest quality services to you and your patients. To help us continue to improve, please take a moment to provide us with feedback. All information will be confidential.
Click Here to take our Prescriber/Payer Survey.
Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy have affordable and comprehensive care for patients who suffer from a range of diseases and chronic conditions.