The staff at Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy understands your health care needs are complex and require individual care and attention. We focus on person-centered care services, not just the disease. We partner with you, as part of your care team, providing care that is respectful of and responsive to your preferences, needs, and values. We are here to support you in achieving the most benefit from your medication by:
• Listening to you about how well your medication is working for you.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of and your adherence to your medication.
• Providing support for other conditions and symptoms you may have.
• Providing you education on your medication needs and medical conditions.
• Coordinating services with your doctor.
• Verifying and explaining your insurance benefits.
• Coordinating with your insurance company benefits and obtaining additional financial assistance for you when available.
• Offering access to clinical Pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Enrollment in our Patient Management Program.
• Development of personal Care Plans.
• Providing you with courteous and compassionate staff members who will make the ordering process and medication management easier.
• Offering specialty packaging and convenient delivery.
At Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy relationship building is central to our work with you. We believe communication is a requirement of that process. Without exception, a patient’s experience is influenced by how care is provided. Our staff are trained to use of non-medical jargon, and our communication is tailored to each individual patient’s age, primary language and ability to understand the treatment, teaching and concerns related to their health care. Through your interactions with our team you will:
• Be reassured.
• Be put at ease.
• Be taken seriously.
• Understand your illness more fully.
• Voice your fears and concerns.
• Feel empowered.
• Be motivated to follow your medication regimen.
• Be given time and treated with respect.
For more information please download our Mail-Meds Welcome Packet.
Please Click on any Link to Visit
Effective communication is more than delivering quality, person-centered care. It is also the vehicle through which patient’s participation in care is improved. We are aware a patient's language, cultural, and unique needs may affect communication. At the time of referral, our Health Benefits Coordinators inquires with each patient and caregiver about their needs and preference. We will do all we can to provide you with oral and written educational materials based on your needs and preferences. If your needs or preferences change at any time let us know.
Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy has created a customer information section to answer all of your prescription questions.
At Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy our customers experience is of the utmost importance to us. It is our desire to provide you with the best quality specialty pharmacy services available. We would like to know what we do well and what we could do better.
To help us maintain our high standards, please take a few moments to tell us how we are doing. Please click here to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey or print and return to us by email at email@example.com or through the mail at:
JTJ Medical Supply, Inc.
PO Box 62134
Fort Myers, FL 33906
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the service or treatment you have received please raise them with our staff so we can address and resolve them at the time they occur. If you do not feel able to raise your concerns with staff or do not get a satisfactory response you should contact our Customer Service team by clicking here and submitting a complaint form, or call, email, or write to us at:
Customer Service Team
JTJ Medical Supply, Inc.
2692 Oak Ridge Court
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide a contact number so we can reach out to you) Telephone: (800) 939-2022 option 3