If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. If you are committed to moving your career forward, then Mail-Meds has the job for you. Build your future with us and we’ll provide you with a strong support team, advancement opportunities, and training programs that guide you on your path to success.
Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy is seeking qualified Florida Registered Pharmacy Technicians. This is a full-time position with growth opportunities. The ideal candidates will have two or more years’ experience in either Long Term Care, 340B or Retail Pharmacy.
• Dispensing of oral medications for the patients of the Company.
• Responsible for all dispensing functions in the Pharmacy including but not limited to accurately counting and filling oral medications by hand and through the use of automation (Script Pro and VMB robotics) ,
• Drug order check-in, stocking of medications and supplies, and ensuring stock rotation
• Demonstrate working knowledge of all facets of role, relevant regulations, and organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• Performs all duties in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures.
• Applicant must be Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician
• 2 years’ experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proven experience as a pharmacy technician
• Experience with computer prescription systems QS1 – NRx or PrimeCare is a plus
• Experience with dispensing automation (Script Pro/VBM) is a plus
• Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
• Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Good teamwork skills
• Reliable with a keen eye for detail
We offer a competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, reward performance, and a leadership team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our benefits offerings include:
• Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 12 Paid Holidays
• Monday – Friday schedule, weekends off
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Employee Discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and provides you development for other roles you may be interested in.
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy is seeking great people who want to make a meaningful difference each day in the quality of life of others.
As a Customer Care Coordinator, you would be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
We believe in your quality of life too – you will find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow, outstanding health, dental and vision package, a work/life balance, and a commitment to providing you the resources you need that enable you to be the best you can be.
To learn if we are the right place for you, simply click below and tell us a bit about yourself from the Apply button.
Benefits for you:
We believe in a healthy work / life balance. You’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities:
• Competitive Salary
• Outstanding health, dental and vision plus STD, LTD and Life Insurance package
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Holiday Pay (12)
• Paid time off
• Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30pm schedule (No weekends)
• Commitment to providing you the resources you need that enable you to be the best you can be
Qualifications: Has a High School Diploma or GED. Is a Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician. At least two years of experience in a call center or direct customer service environment. Able to learn new technology applications/platforms and interfaces with ease. Must have strong telephonic skills, commitment and focus to exceptional customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills, teamwork orientation, organized and able to manage competing priorities, good judgment, resourcefulness in problem-solving, and ready to take and follow through with delegated tasks and accountability.
Additional Preferred Qualifications Bilingual – Spanish and English.
The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for responding to inbound and outbound calls to customers while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity. The responsibilities of this position are providing customer service support to customers and providers in a call center environment. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. Individuals chosen for this position will answer questions related to pharmacy services, delivery inquiries, complete refill calls, and pharmacy assistance calls. Interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address questions regarding products and services and timeliness of receipt of goods and services. Also, they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. The Customer Care Coordinator enters patient information into the patient record accurately and entirely and maintains all patient records according to HIPAA privacy and security regulations.
We believe diversity promotes a balanced representation of staff, equity ensures opportunities for all, and Inclusion fosters a sense of belonging among our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression or identity, age, national origin (ancestry), language, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual or gender orientation/identity, military obligation, veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law, in any of its activities or operations