If you are an ambitious, energetic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment filled with challenges and opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. If you are committed to moving your career forward, then Mail-Meds has the job for you. Build your future with us and we’ll provide you with a strong support team, advancement opportunities, and training programs that guide you on your path to success.
Mail-Meds Clinical Pharmacy is seeking qualified Florida Registered Pharmacy Technicians. This is a full-time position with growth opportunities. The ideal candidates will have two or more years’ experience in either Long Term Care, 340B or Retail Pharmacy.
• Dispensing of oral medications for the patients of the Company.
• Responsible for all dispensing functions in the Pharmacy including but not limited to accurately counting and filling oral medications by hand and through the use of automation (Script Pro and VMB robotics) ,
• Drug order check-in, stocking of medications and supplies, and ensuring stock rotation
• Demonstrate working knowledge of all facets of role, relevant regulations, and organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• Performs all duties in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures.
• Applicant must be Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician
• 2 years’ experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proven experience as a pharmacy technician
• Experience with computer prescription systems QS1 - NRx or PrimeCare is a plus
• Experience with dispensing automation (Script Pro/VBM) is a plus
• Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
• Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Good teamwork skills
• Reliable with a keen eye for detail
We offer a competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, reward performance, and a leadership team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our benefits offerings include:
• Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 12 Paid Holidays
• Monday – Friday schedule, weekends off
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Employee Discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and provides you development for other roles you may be interested in.